What is vegetable retinol?
Vegetable retinol is the safe, stable and natural alternative to retinol, but without the side effects of retinol, such as irritation or photosensitivity. It is one of the key active ingredients in cosmetics for anti-aging treatments.
Our products are formulated based on Revinage®, the bio retinol that is made up of a supercritical extract of Bidens pilosa extract, Elaeis guineensis oil, Gossypium herbaceum seed oil and Linum usitatissimum seed oil.
Vegetable Retinol Benefits
Its main benefits in the field of cosmetics are its antiaging action and its antiphotoaging action.
We also find other benefits such as:
– Improves skin elasticity, reduces expression lines and wrinkles by reaching the deepest levels of the skin in record time.
– Increases the density of the dermis and reduces the roughness of the facial skin , providing light and reinforcing the natural protective barrier of the skin.
– Reduces dark spots by decreasing the production of melanin and reducing the production of a mediator that activates melanogenesis.
-Provides a calming effect by regulating the inflammatory mediators that cause skin irritation and are responsible for the side effects of retinoids.
-Stimulates cell proliferation, differentiation and production of extracellular matrix ensuring greater skin firmness .
– It has an antioxidant activity that reduces the production of free radicals.
-It has a sebum-regulating action thanks to its ability to reduce the production of sebum in the skin.
– Presents a high stability to photodegradation and oxidation
For what type of skin is it indicated?
It is suitable for all skin types, but especially for more mature skin that wants to combat the signs that appear on the skin over time.
Which product in the C+E Max facial range includes vegetable retinol?
Ageless Revolution Cream is formulated based on plant-derived retinol.
Our advice : Include it in your night facial routine if you want to combat skin aging or reduce skin blemishes.